The Open Road [open]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Katana looked at the goat creatures as she threw the dead one to the ground. She looked at the others and waited for them to attack.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Ivandis stopped running forward to take off his ankle weights. *My first code of honor is being violated... I must not allow my friend be hurt.* he lifted the weights off his ankles and dropped them to the floor. and stood with his fighting stance daring any foe to come towards him.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Katana watched as another tried to ram her. She caught it by the horns and then twisted it neck and it snapped.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Ivandis looked to the last one that looked as if it was stunned from Katana's strength and sprinted in to a slide while kicking upward. He connected well with its chin and could feel its mass start to leave the ground, smiling he sprung off his hands and kicked him again and twisted his hips to come around with a final kick to the ribs and felt the cretures chest give way under his foot. After this he follwed up with landing softly on his feet.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Katana heard his thought and then his comment. This should be fun. Three of the half goat creatures charged at her. She grabbed one, whipping it around and throwing it at another.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Ivandis looked at katana and smiled.
*She can hold her own, but me on the other hand... ill just let her engage and then back her up.* Ivandis sighed at the thought for he didn't want to leave her alone but he would only be a step behind her. "ahem, well ladies first."
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 am

Katana glared at the creatures. She held her ground. She wasn't scared of them.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Ivandis finnally snaked his way past the last tree and found himself inside a clearing. He looked around and saw that there were at least seven of these half goat half man creatures. Their skin was an eiry green and they had what looked to be glowing red eyes. They stood their staring at the two who entered the clearing as a dark cloaked figure on a large black steed. He rode to the front of the creatures and said, " feed them to the living god." As he said this the creatures moved towards Ivandis and Katana.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Katana followed behind him.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Ivandis agreed and started to run towards the direction of the scream and the very haunting laughter. He realized that the woods were getting thicker and more closed in as they approached the sound of the man on what he believed was a very large horse.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Katana looked at him.
"We should figure out what that was."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am

Ivandis asked what she wished to do as he tightend up his hand wrappings.











ic
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Katana looked towards the direction of the scream.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Off towards the west there came a shrill and peircing scream, which was cut short and followed by meniacle laughter and the sound of slow heavy hooves trotting along at a leisurely pace.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Katana smiled.
"Okay."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Ivandis looked up and noticed the light in the sky and saw an excuse. "Well its getting late and we need time to get you settled in so I think that we should get going."
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Katana looked at Ivandis. She didn't let him know that she knew he was worried.
"That sounds good. I don't have a lot of money and I can't really pay for my hotel room anymore."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 pm

"Well you could stay at my house free of charge. That is if you wanted to..." Ivandis stopped as he heard a snapping of a branch, he slowly brought his hand down to his belt and motioned for Katana not to move. Thinking it was best to keep talking he countinued, " but don't feel bad if you don't want to."
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Katana looked at him.
"I just have a hotel room right now but I'm looking for a place to stay."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Ivandis didn't know how to say what he wanted to, "Well katana were are you planing on staying?"He felt it odd to offer anything to hasty, but he thought that it would be nice to have someone around for a while.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Katana smiled.
"Maybe."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Ivandis smiled at her, "I thought that you might like it, maybe you could read your books here or something." To be honest he had no idea why he showed her this place, but he felt that she would enjoy this place.
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am

Katana looked at it.
"It's beautiful."
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Jazpin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Ivandis lead her over a hill about twenty minutes from where they left. Looking down you were able to see a large clearing that had a waterfall coming down, it flowed into a small pool of water that had some sort of underground river with an unknown entry point. Ivandis turned to Katana and asked, "So what do you think?"
avatar
Jazpin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-01-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Katana Valia on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 am

Katana hopped down from the fence and followed. He thinks he's being followed. Interesting.
avatar
Katana Valia

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Open Road [open]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum