Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boccob Monastery(open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boccob Monastery(open) Empty Re: Boccob Monastery(open)

Post  Phyrflie Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Phyrflie wasn't quite sure what to do. This male was more bizzare and more off than she had ever seen, especially in the underdark...but he was also a fellow drow on the surface. She was a little torn about what to do: follow him or let him leave...?

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

well farewell madam" the male said as he began to move away from the female she wasn't one of lolth so she would live he began to head away

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Phyrflie raised a single, perfect brow. This male was most bizzare...

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 am

"yes so very potent" he said looking at the vial of toxin "to bad this is all i have left" he licked his lips before his body twitched to look back at the female drow. "oh well it's almost too quick acting for my taste"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 am

"I know," Phyrflie said. All of Olath'Phreng's potions and poisons were most potent.

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

he watched as she took his vial, "ah yes, hmm i personnally purchased that one.. well before i lost my self" he went to take it back "its potent"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Phyrflie reached out and examined one of the vials. Carefully she uncorked it and sniffed, then poured a little on to the ground. It sizzled and fizzed, creating a small pool of smoke that had a sweet scent to it. She corked it and handed it back to the male, "They are," she confired. There was no doubt. They were the signature poisons of the House.

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am

he furrowed his brow, "hold on a moment, its old but i mean the longer you let it sit the more potent it gets" he said as he pulled out a few vials of toxins, "any of these your families?

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 am

"It is possible," Phyrflie said, "my House was quite famous for it's poisons..."

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 pm

"hmm i think we may have done buisness with your house"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm

"Thirteenth House," Phyrflie reminded him.

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:43 pm

he rubbed his chin "hmm Olath'Phreng why does that sound familar" he tapped his head "hmm, i cant bring my self to remember it but i should know it, hmm"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Phyrflie raised a brow, "Olath'Phreng," she said again.
She glanced at Arid, wondering his impression of this male. Actually, to a surface dweller seeing not only one but TWO drow in the same day must be a bit of a shock. Or at least an interesting pull...

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:22 pm

he lowered his eyes "well you are against lolth and one less worshiper of her, even if you do not revere that bastard son, your dislike of the mother is a boon in our favor" he said "wait what did you say your family name was?" the last part was joined with a sudden change of attitude, his mind obviously slipt long ago

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Phyrflie's posture eased a bit and she stood straighter, looking more relaxed, but her guard never dropped, "Well, whomever you worship, I'm done with any sort of Gods, be they Lolth, her bastard son, or any other the multiverse has to offer."

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 pm

the male bowed slightly "i am Jarrad Valshrees, house captian a lizard rider and consort of the house valshrees, the former house valshrees, and now i am a worshiper of the bastard son"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Phyrflie looked that male up and down. He looked as crazy as he sounded. Phyrflie had forsaken Lolth, yes, but war? On a Goddess?
Phyrflie's arched brow raised in skeptisism. She shot Arid a glance and then looked back to the male, "Who are you?"

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 am

at hearing that he seemed to lower his guard and replied in undercommon "my people have met the same fate as yours then" he said "why not make your worship to the bastard son" he said "he plans for lolths destruction, so i plan for her destruction" he looking at the woman he didnt drop ground like a normal male would do

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Phyrflie spoke in undercommen to the drow male. He looked unpredictable, and she wasn't sure if this male would adhere to her natural dominence over him as a female.
"I am Phyrflie Olath'Phreng, top assassin of the former House of the same name...and I make such a sign because Lolth has forsaken me and so have I forsaken her...what are you doing on the surface?"

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm

[[not sure i'm signed in with]]

"i do" he said, then bowed slightly "i am the former guard and a rider of the former house valshress" he said his eyes glancing to her weapon

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Phyrflie whirled around to face the voice. She spotted the drow male with the sybol of Usto. She knew she'd smelt right!
Phyrflie's hot pink eyes narrowed ever so slightly, and she instictively placed a hand on the hilt of Jealous Fang, her trusted blade.
"Who wants to know?"

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:00 pm

jarrad watched them as the moved by spotting the female drow make the symbol of a dead spider, he rose up making him self visible "you woman, why is you made that symbol" he asked the symbol of usto upon him

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyrflie Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 pm

"But why choose such a remote place for a religious temple?" Phyrflie asked. In her society religion was forced upon the people, and from what she had seen of the cities on the surface, the Temples and Churches where prominent in the different cities and towns and played a large part in daily life.

A scent wafted through the air, past all the other smells around her, and tickled her nose. It was a small familiar to her: reptillian, musky, and something close to sulfer.
A drow.

Phyrflie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am

jarrad stayed low in the bushes disposing of the bones he had eaten and making sure the carnivorous lizard of his had fed as well, he kept covered up he never did like it in this altitude but his go demanded he came this way. he could hear his gods orders almost constantly, he was about to get on the lizard and continue when he heard a noise he dropped low and watched as another of his kind, he couldn't figure what house and a rather tall elf looking being. he watched as they moved in the distance

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Keltoi_Fatalis Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:04 am

"All that is really contained on this Mountain is a monastery full of Monks, Clerics, and mad Wizards." Arid replied.

Keltoi_Fatalis
Admin

http://myspace.com/lestat_de_lioncourt1990

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next