Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maakara Sebastien

3 posters

Go down

Maakara Sebastien Empty Re: Maakara Sebastien

Post  Jim_Jones Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

she has my permission to aboard the maiden, and yeah i hired her on

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm assuming that the captain of this ship hired her on.
Alright, she is cleared, but the current story on the Laughing Maiden is a permission only thread.

Admin
Admin

https://bumpinthenight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maakara Sebastien Empty Maakara Sebastien

Post  Maakara Sebastien Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Maakara Sebastien

Race: Human

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 123

Appearence including any distinguishing marks: long strawberry blonde hair, deep purply-blue eyes, and pale skin

Clothes/Armor: Atop her head, she had a red bandanna. She had on a white top that showed her midriff and black pirate coat over that. Her pants went to just below her knee and her boot came up about right to the edge. Her belt held the holster from her pistol and the sheath for her sword.

Weapons/Sheilds: a sword and a flintwick pistol

Marital Status: Single

Background Information ((be as descriptive as possible. Any "unknown" backgrounds will not be allowed as characters )): Maakara grew up in an English port city. Her father was a sword maker and an excellent swordsman. He taught Maakara everything he knew. From the age of eleven, she longed to leave the town for a life on the open seas. She never knew if she'd get out. Now, Maakara is the helmsmen on the Laughing Maiden. She enjoys the open sea and has an excellent eye from direction.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum