Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back from across the pond[[permission]]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

back from across the pond[[permission]] Empty Re: back from across the pond[[permission]]

Post  Maakara Sebastien Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Maakara kept the ship on course to follow the other. She wasn't sure why she was to follow but she never questioned her captain.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

back from across the pond[[permission]] Empty Re: back from across the pond[[permission]]

Post  Jim_Jones Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:04 pm

jim moved to the fore of the ship watching her ship, staying far enough behind her ship "she smells of noble" she was obviosuly a pirate by choice one of does it for fun "she has to have somethin good on her"

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Maakara Sebastien Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 am

Maakara looked at Captain Jones.
"Aye, Captain."
She began to follow his order.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 am

jim made his orders for them to part ways and for the ship to go its separate ways. after they left earshot he muttered "she seems inexperienced follow her vessel" he whispered to his helsmen

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Ronalda returned to the captains lodge and changed her clothes, then took the helm once more, stearing the ship towards Ravensport.

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Maakara Sebastien Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Maakara moved the ship away and back on to course as the captain returned below deck.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 pm

"farewell madam" he said before issuing his crew off on there way and back to his cabin

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 pm

"Astonishing..." Ronalda said.

They chatted for much time afterwards about this and that and exchanged information until eventually Ronalda said, "Well good Sir Jim, I believe I am late. I am headed for Ravensport, and must be off."

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathen_Viksen Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

[[posting as jim dont feal like signing out]]

"oh this, its an iguana, a veggie eating lizard" he smiled petting the scaly beast "one of the many things found in the new world"

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Ronalda's eyes went large as she looked upon the reptile, "I have never seen such a creature before sir! What, prey tell, is it?!"

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 pm

"very nice, spent my time in the Portuguese colony of brasil, my sister and niece live there, and its also were i got my sue" he bent down lifitng up a rather large iguana [[which probably has never seen anything like before]] and let it lay across his shoulders "this is sue"

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Ronald smiled back, "and how is the New World? I've yet to make port there, though the idea has tempted me more than once."

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 pm

"well at of all honesty, i be headin to port, spent a couple weeks at sea and in the americas, want to see what i can get for the goods i have in my holds" jim smiled

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm

(( ooc: Don't care ))

Ronalda nodded, "Aye, they are. But again I say simple curiosity."

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 pm

"hmm" jim replied as he looked to his crew and lowered his hand slowly giving the a signal to get back to work but be on guard "these are international waters are they not?" he asked moving closer to the edge [[hmm which hemisphere eastern or western]]

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm

"Simple curiosity my good sir," Ronalda said with a smile. She was wearing the same dress she would don if she were doing business in port, and her ship was sailing with white sails, not the red it flew when under different mind-set. The crest of Ravensport flew from the tallest mast.
"What brings you out into these waters?"

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Maakara Sebastien Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Maakara stay at the helm, keeping the boat straight.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:42 am

he stood on deck a bit uneasy "madam ravenloft" he said shouting aloud "i am the captian of the maiden state your interest in my vessel"

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am

The Cinder Squall was fast approaching the ship in the distance. When she came within range she asked one of her crew to take hold the helm and stode up to speak to a crew member, "Hello there. I am the Lady Ravenloft. Where is your Captain?"

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:57 pm

jim was almost done with his logs, when he heard the voice of his helmsmen he sighed and put his pen aside, his crew knew not to bother him at this time unless something came up. he stepped outside onto the deck and saw it a ship coming his way, "hmm" he would wait and see what they did before he made any rash decisions "all crew on ready, unidentified ship off starboard" he shouted getting his crew ready

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Maakara Sebastien Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Maakara notices the boat after the starboad side of the Laughing Maiden. She figured she should get the captain.
"Aye, Captain Jones."

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:29 pm

The Cinder Squall had been bound for port for many days now.
Supplies were low and Ronalda knew that they would need much more gold for what they planned to do in port.
"Captain! Vessle on the horizon! Port side!" she heard the call from above.
Ronalda cast her eyes in the direction the man in the crow's nest had indicated and saw they ship he'd spoke of. It was of similar size to the Cinder Squall and looked to be idling slightly.
A grin flashed on Ronalda's face and she spun the helm to angle herself toward the ship in the distance.

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim_Jones Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 pm

[[then yes some one is gonna have to alert the captain in his cabin]]

Jim_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronalda Ravenloft Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 pm

(( ooc: Aye, the Cinder Squall is out and about ))

Ronalda Ravenloft

Back to top Go down

Post  Maakara Sebastien Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Maakara stood behind the helm. She was steering the ship, basically doing her job.

Maakara Sebastien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next