Bump in the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

Post  Nathen_Viksen Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 am

[[occ i'm back folks mind if i play baekae in here shes not any anything yet]]

Nathen_Viksen

Back to top Go down

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

Post  oneblaqkwing Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm

ooc// Nope, i don't mind, Go on ahead. ^^ ...to both

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Katana Valia Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

(OCC:Me too?)
Katana Valia
Katana Valia

Back to top Go down

Post  Connõr O'Dette Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

((ooc: Hey, mind if I join in? ^_^))
Connõr O'Dette
Connõr O'Dette

Back to top Go down

Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission] - Page 2 Empty Somewhere North of the unknown town... [Permission]

Post  oneblaqkwing Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Apollo had packed his belongings. He had had enough of this too, too quiet life. The animals he had where sparse and the few still alive where old or getting that way. The young ones where getting too difficult to handle on his own, and he was ready to move on from the dead town. He walked the one good horse his family had been able to afford, where he could saddle it. His home was locked, and ready should he ever return, and safe from intruders of any kind. He watched the cattle still grazing in the fields blissfully unaware of his imminant departure. Apollo looked down at the three healthy young cows he was bringing with him that he could hopefully sell on his journey... where ever the road led to. With a slight kick to the horses side, he was off, in the direction he knew, somehow, was North. He hoped to find adventure on his way, but he only hoped it was good adventure and not the kind that got him or his animals killed. With a glance, he stopped, seeing a young ash sapling. Already growing well, he held back his sorrowfull emotions, as he remembered the day he planted the tree, and why. Everyone he held dear was in a grave buried there, and a stone tablet laying near was carved upon with a list of there names under the headline saying Here lies the entire town, after a savage plague left them dead where they stood. Apollo shook his head, clearing away the grief. He was leaving this place behind, and with a salute he was off once and for all.

oneblaqkwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2